Terms & Conditions
In these Terms & Conditions, the “Organiser”, “Us”, “Our”, or “We, means Simage Communications Ltd T/a Alive Events (Company Number 1933016) and “Event” shall mean the event, exhibition or show printed on the ticket.
- Tickets are not refundable after purchase. Should a ticket be re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the organiser then it will become void and the holder may be refused entry or ejected from the venue.
- Tickets entitle the holder to attend the Event listed and allow entry for the day/s stated. All ticket holders wishing to attend again on a subsequent day will be required to purchase additional ticket(s) and pay the standard admission fee.
- There is no admission to the event without a ticket.
- The Organiser reserves the right to alter or vary the content and timing of the event due to circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- The Organiser reserve the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder or any person appearing to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, or otherwise behaving dangerously or inappropriately, for any other behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance and annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable request of the Organiser and also to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
- Animals (with the exception of registered assistance guide dogs for the blind) are not admitted to the venue.
- Neither the Organiser nor the venue operator will be responsible for any loss, damage, death or injury howsoever caused unless (i) the relevant party has breached its legal obligations; and (ii) such loss or damage is a direct and reasonably foreseeable result of the breach. For the avoidance of doubt, the Organiser will not be responsible for the actions of any third party, including but not limited to, the exhibitors.
- Subject to clause 7 and with regard to personal property brought to the venue, the liability of the relevant party shall be limited to the reasonable cost of either repairing or replacing such personal property, subject to fair wear and tear.
- As filming and recording may be carried out at the venue from time to time the ticket holder consents to being included in such films and recordings and the use, reproduction, storage, distribution and broadcasting of such films and recordings (including any copies made) without payment.
- It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
- It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to check all tickets upon receipt, as mistakes cannot be rectified at a later date.
- The sale of articles or distribution of leaflets in the gangways or anywhere on the convention premises is strictly prohibited except with the written permission of the Organisers. The Organisers reserve the right at their absolute discretion to confiscate any such articles for infringement of this condition.
- Please note that all participants taking part in the workshops or any classes do so at their own risk. It is the individual participant’s responsibility to warm-up correctly, wear appropriate clothing and footwear, dress suitably and inform the class teacher of any relevant health issues or injuries before the class commences. The management reserves the right to alter or vary the content, timing or teacher of any class due to circumstances beyond their control.
- The use of cameras and recording equipment for commercial use is prohibited.
- No bottles, cans, food or alcohol may be taken into the venue
- Notwithstanding these Terms and Conditions, Event tickets are issued subject also to the rules and regulations of the venue all of which will apply unless otherwise specified by the venue and, where applicable, the Organiser.
- Laws of England & Wales will apply to these Terms and Conditions and the relevant courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to the Terms and Conditions.
Website Terms & Conditions of Use
- The term ‘Simage Communications T/a Alive Events’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Balfour House, 741 High Road, North Finchley, London N12 0BP. Our company, Simage Communications Ltd, T/A Alive Events is a registered company Registration No. 1933016. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the Simage Communications T/a Alive Events, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Simage Communications Ltd T/a Alive Events, and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.